28047Re: Sumi-e and seals was introduction

  • James Eckman
    Dec 13, 2011
      > Posted by: "Solveig Throndardottir"
      >
      > Noble Cousin!
      >
      > Greetings from Solveig! Here is the ISBN: 4544011213 for a Japanese introduction to seal carving.
      Neat list, prices are quite reasonable if you can avoid shipping.
      <Snip>

      You will probably have to order these from Japan Amazon or a Japanese
      bookstore in the US if you live near one. The bookstore option is a good
      one for those not in a hurry and who want to save on shipping. My last
      trip to Japan was before I started seal carving and calligraphy so I
      instead have picked up the Chinese dictionaries on my trips to China.

      Jim
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic