27890Re: Where will you be 7 Jan 2012?

  • LJonthebay
    Sep 9, 2011
      Cross-post from SCA-West:

      QUOTE:
      The 12th Night celebration will be held at the Concord Hilton Hotel, January 6-8 2012. This note is preliminary information for tickets and hotel reservations.

      Tickets will be available for sale at [West Kingdom ]October Crown in the Villa Luna sunshade. We will be selling tickets at most events through the end of the year.

      Acceps has not yet been set up â€" will announce when ready.*

      Site fee: $15 adults, $10 for ages 13-17, under 13 are free. Family cap of $40. NMS fee: $5.

      Make checks payable to "SCA, Inc. â€" Kingdom of the West"

      Hotel rooms can be reserved online here. Note that if you call, the group code is CAS (SCA was not available.)

      http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/perso....ml?WT.mc_id=POG

      The group rate is $99 per night.

      Group Name: SCA - Kingdom of the West 12th Night
      Group Code: CAS
      Hotel Name: Hilton Concord

      Hotel Address:
      1970 Diamond Blvd
      Concord, California
      94520-5718

      Phone Number: 925.349.2616 or 925.827.2000

      Local information can be found on the hotel website:
      http://www.concordhilton.com/index.asp END QUOTE

      *********
      *I'll post the ACCEPS event ticket link when that's ready, as well as any additional pertinent event information.

      Concord is approximately 30 miles from Oakland International Airport and 40 miles from San Francisco International Airport. BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) serves both airports and the hotel offers a free shuttle to and from the Concord BART station. Schedules and routes can be found at http://www.bart.gov/

      I realize it may not be logistically feasible for folks to travel for the festivities, but you folks are the reason this is happening.

      Saionji no Hana