27773Re: [SCA-JML] Question about Potboiler Press

  • Charles Dodge
    Aug 4, 2011
      Sounds like a weird certificate issue. Alban lives in Calontir and frequently opens his home to visitors wanting to see his collection of period books. Yes, real period as in printed in period antique books.

      Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G

      hexslinger <lopaskar@...> wrote:

      >Konbanwa, minna-sama!
      >I was planning to purchase Solveig's book on Japanese naming from Potboiler Press, but I'm getting a notification that their site is not trusted when I try to check out.
      >Is this just a weird certification issue, or ... ? I will be pinging them as well, but figured that if any of you knew ...
      >Arigatou gozaimasu!
      >==Leanne (who hopes to have a shiny new SCA name soon!)
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic