27709Re: [SCA-JML] Fighting Tactics

  • Yves de Lyle
    Jun 15, 2011
      Thank you all,

      Yes, I realize the difference between SCA and the real world, but I think it
      is worth the try and I hope to train a small unit with some of these
      strategies.

      Ii, I have read both Sunzi and Musashi, along with much of the Taoist,
      Buddhist, Confucian and Zen Philosophies. However, I need more practical
      examples to work from.

      I will investigate the books, and Shogi. I will dust off the rulebook for
      Go, but finding playing partners is difficult. Does anyone know of somewhere
      I could play on line?

      Yves