27675Hana-Matsuri II: Children's Day, May 14th, Shire of Eisental

  • onewringgold@netzero.net
    May 7, 2011
      I wanted to take this opportunity to invite you all to a Japanese-themed children's event I am running in the Shire of Eisental. The event is called Hana-Matsuri II: Children's Day and will take place next Saturday, May 14th. We are featuring activities for children and families including making costumes for a doll display and decorating traditional carp kites. Below is a link to the event announcement. Please feel free to foward this to other lists as you see fit. http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2082 Hoping you can join us,Aoyama Narime (Jenn Oaks)Arts & Sciences, Shire of Eisental