      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Masakayan, Paolo Lu <pmasakayan@...>

      I am part of group project making a video documentary on different
      armors. I specifically am researching a Japanese Samurai Armor from
      the Edo period. I was wondering if there were any of you in the New
      England area that wouldn't mind coming to WPI in Massachusetts and
      reenacting something for our video some time from this fall to spring
      next year. If you cannot it's perfectly understandable and if there
      would be any advice you could give me it would be much appreciated.
      Thank you for your time.

                                              ~ Paolo Masakayan