27662Re: Making Sake At Home Links

  • LJonthebay
    Mar 31, 2011
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Waffle" <kegage408@...> wrote:
      > To be perfectly honest, I am in the process of making my first batches. However, I did a lot of research before deciding which method to use, and posted the links I did based on the expertise they showed and the comments from people that have used the method.

      Do let us know how you make out. While I have a small apartment kitchen and access to good commercially brewed domestic and imported sake here in the SF Bay area, I would be willing to attempt brewing if I could do it on a small scale and figure out how to keep said small batch at the requisite temperature.

      Saionji no Hana