27639Re: Passing of a great star: Mistress Minowara Kiritsubo

  • lorik_gryphon
    Mar 17, 2011
      I...I can't imagine how Phillip must feel at this moment. And I am sure there is little anyone can say to ease his pain.

      Please, if you know him, can you pass on my deepest sympathies to him for his great loss. I am so very sorry.

      Koga no Kenshiro Hideyori, called TakaGo