27638Passing of a great star: Mistress Minowara Kiritsubo

  • JL Badgley
    Mar 16, 2011
      Unlike the cherry,
      the paulownia branches
      are still winter-bare.
      In this, the springtime season
      Where are those long-missed blossoms?

      The following message was released by her husband, Master Phillip of Gent,
      regarding Mistress Minowara Kiritsubo, the first person I know of to receive
      a laurel for Japanese arts in the Kingdom of Atlantia, and a terrific
      mentor, educator, and friend.