27602Re: [SCA-JML] Wokou/wako question

  • richard johnson
    Feb 20, 2011
      FYI
      A year or so ago I wrote a story that included Japanese pirates and
      collected some info on them.
      Although NOT being a scholar I rarely add sources for my own reference
      materials, I DO make a strong effort to credit the author when known.

      Thus I have created a file in the FILES section called JAPANESE PIRACY
      into which I placed what I was able to find out.

      I also hve a reference that I have never read:
      Pirate of the Far East 811-1639 by Stephen Turnbull

      I hope this is useful.

      On 2/19/11, Randy Shughart <randall_shughart@...> wrote:
      > This website: http://www.chineselongsword.com/
      > has videos and sword manuals from the time when the Wokou/Wako attacked
      > China during the Ming Dynasty

      Rick Johnson
      http://Rick-Johnson.webs.com