27558Archery

  • Michelle Touketto
    Jan 31, 2011
      Hi, hope you guys aren't sick of me and my questions, yet!

      Does anyone do archery? Anthony's been trying to find Japanese bow designs
      of the appropriate times, online, but hasn't had much luck. Also, he says
      the Japanese used a longbow, which might be more difficult to start out with
      using. So, are the longbows all they used? And anyone know a resource for
      acquiring an appropriate beginner bow?

      Along with that. Where do you guys get your swords? While he has a lot of
      sword sites that he likes, I'm not sure how many of them are appropriate,
      nor what the reasonable price range is, since they seem to range from
      questionably cheap to laughably expensive!

      Thanks (again),
      Michelle Touketto

      --
      "All knowledge is worth having." Anafiel Delaunay, Kushiel's Dart.