27521Re: [SCA-JML] Samurai Dog Armor found

  • John Lyon
    Dec 17, 2010
      And just looking at it you can tell it wasn't designed for combat. The
      "helmet" for the dog encloses the snout. Without any way to bite, he has no
      real way to hurt someone.

      On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 7:33 AM, JESSICA DODGE <kaythiarain@...>wrote:

      > I am glad to see this interesting piece was used only for decoratoin. It
      > appears to be uncomfortable.
      > Helena
      >
      > --- On Thu, 12/16/10, Octavian Silvermoon <octavian@...<octavian%40silvermoondesigns.org>>
      > wrote:
      >
      > From: Octavian Silvermoon <octavian@...<octavian%40silvermoondesigns.org>
      > >
      > Subject: [SCA-JML] Samurai Dog Armor found
      > To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com <sca-jml%40yahoogroups.com>
      > Date: Thursday, December 16, 2010, 8:04 AM
      >

      > This might be an old article for some (September 2006 from onb source,
      > February 2008 for the link), but it was just pointed out to me.
      >
      > http://pinktentacle.com/2008/02/samurai-dog-armor/
      >
      > So in case like I you haven't seen it yet, enjoy!
      >
      > Octavian

      "You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I
      things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I
      take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."
      -Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5

      John Lyon
      aka The Ugly Dragon
      aka Kita Jiru Toramassa