27234Re: [SCA-JML] Deadliest Warrior: Ninja Vs Spartan

  • Diane Taylor
    Jul 25 3:02 PM
      I didn't agree with that episode at all. Especially when you think about it.
      Those that were Ninjas always were in disguise. Someone should have smacked
      that guy upside the head for being way too obvious. *much rolling of eyes*
      The outcome could have gone either way, but.. come on.. at least do it right and
      do the research on them. A single attack.. on a Spartan.. in broad daylight.
      Puhleeze. The least they could have done was put the Ninja in infiltration
      mode.. something like a farmer, or a peasant out to get food. But Nooo.. they
      had to go with something so obvious even a modern day person would simply shake
      their head and groan.

      Okay, I'll shut up now and go back to work on my newest novel.

      See ya next time,

      Diane Taylor

      http://dianet-write.weebly.com/
      http://paranormal-minds.blogspot.com/
      http://groups.google.com/group/order-of-demented-dreamers

      Writers don't get mad, they write books.