26987Re: Do question

  • dkirksey79
    Apr 15, 2010
      I actually found some instructions on good 'ol Armor Archive that gives some more help with measuring. Beyond that I have decied to use kydex and was wondering if any of you new the magical formula for baking it what temp should it bake at an how long. I was also wondering if I should drill holes before or after I form the plates. It has been awhile since I worked with plastic and that was in the days of ABS...

      REQUEST FROM MOD:

      If you *must* top-post (which is discouraged), please clip all the unnecessary messages below yours, rather than quote four layers of messages. Thank you
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic