26670Re: Need japanese armor for scene in short film

    Dec 9, 2009
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Captain Zorikh" <zorikh@...> wrote:
      > Now, is there anyone who can help me get some Japanese-looking armor for the scene?

      The reality is that the number of people portraying Japanese in the SCA world-wide is relatively small and most of us are not local to you.

      There are currently about 900 people listed as members of this list, but not all of them are active. There's a lot of overlap onto the Tousando forum, as you may have noticed. Not all of us are fighters, so that reduces the pool as well.

      If you have not tried contacting the local SCA groups in the East Kingdom directly, that's probably your next step.

      Good hunting.