26580Clarification

    Oct 31, 2009

      Greetings from Solveig! A few days ago, I received an email protest
      about my enquiry concerning a Japanese banquet from someone who is
      involved in planning an Æthelmearc May Day event.

      1. The event I was describing does not yet have a date or a location.
      2. It has no connection with my earlier proposal to host an Academy
      session in Delftwood.
      3. The Japanese themed event I was describing has absolutely no
      connection with the Hanami event scheduled for early May recently
      announced by BMDL.
      4. The BMDL people have not approached me in any manner in relation
      to their event. I have absolutely no information concerning this
      event. I discovered its event announcement on the Æthelmearc event
      schedule on Friday of this week.
      5. I am not currently in communication with Clan Yama Kaminari. I was
      expelled from its discussion group in August. Consequently, if the
      BMDL event does have some connection with Clan Yama Kaminari, I have
      no direct method of knowing about plans for this event.