26449Re: [SCA-JML] Building a Kamakura Persona

    Sep 29, 2009

      Greetings from Solveig! The guys also wore nagabakama which trailed
      feet behind them as they walked. These were court clothes. There are
      plenty of other outfits out there. Take a closer look at some of the
      pictures on the costume museum web site. I am positive that you will
      find stuff that is not too constraining. Well, maybe not. I have
      other sources for pictures of clothing, and I don't always remember
      whether the particular images I am thinking of are on the costume
      museum web site.