26105New to group

  • Janet
    Aug 10, 2009
      Greetings:
      My name is HL Uesugi Yamaneko. I live in Trimaris and am the Seneschal of the Shire of Amurgorod. I am a heavy weapons fighter and combat archer and sometimes do equestrian. Both my son and I both love anything and all things japanese. I came across your yahoo group and could not wait to join to be able to talk with other SCA Japanese personas.

      I am trying to document my given name of Yamaneko. (mountain cat) I have passed the Yama part but am having a time finding any pre 1700 reference names with the ending neko.

      If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic