25968Re: [SCA-JML] Question on household

  • the.lady.phoenix@gmail.com
    Jul 3 9:46 PM
      well in Kendo there is an entire school dedicated to the art/technique to
      the drawing of the blade. I forget the technique however the american Kendo
      assocation, has the details on their website, It hink it's called Intai
      (sp) That might be a good starting point.

      Sara