25945Re: [SCA-JML] Revised: Dance Exhibition at Pennsic

  • Lori Hannis
    Jul 1, 2009
      I would so be, but I won't be at pennsic.

      Is there any one who would be willing to video the practices and put them on youtube for all of us to learn them?

      And send sheet music, or a place to get the music,
      as well as the songs?

      I would love to learn to do this for a bardic here in the outlands,

      I think that would be amazing.
      Unless someone from this group is going to Pennsic from the outlands and we can get together at some event and make amazing stuff happen here?

      Yumi

      "Climb the mountains and get theirgood tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows intotrees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the stormstheir energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves ofAutumn."
      ~ John Muir ~