25943Dance Exhibition at Pennsic

    Jul 1, 2009

      Greetings from Solveig! There will be a non-European dance exhibition
      at Pennsic this year. I think that it would be really spiffy if a
      Japanese "folkloric" (the organizers' term) dance segment were to be
      included in the venue. This would ideally involve dancers, a taiko
      drum, and a flute player. However, they are permitting recorded
      music. I just think that live music would be preferable.

      The venue is scheduled for Middle Eastern Tent, August 1 (second
      Saturday), around 7pm.

      It should be possible to work up a dance number on the preceding
      Thursday and Friday. Is anyone interested?