25895Fabric

  • the.lady.phoenix@gmail.com
    Jun 22, 2009
      Mina-tachi

      I just got a bit of fabric 100% cotton, pale yellow or washed out orange
      with yellow-orangish leaves that are a darker color but still pretty light
      it's 44/45 by 6.25 yards. I'm thinking or maybe making a light weight
      kosode or kimono out of it. I can't share a picture as I can't upload it
      via an email. But if anyone sews wants to take a look please email me
      off-list and I'll send a small picture your way. But I wonder if it's too
      modern a pattern for one or not, plus if there is enough fabric to make a
      one or if I need more.

      But I just wonder what colour Obi would be good as well as the Obi-Cord
      (sorry I forget the proper name for it), any ideas would be welocme.

      Sara