      From: "the.lady.phoenix@..." <the.lady.phoenix@...>
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, June 1, 2009 3:17:07 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-JML] Life in Academia

      Get around that but complaining about how poorly they presented the
      material. How they were unable to present it in a way that made it
      learnable, or something like that. I've never filled out those "end
      of semester" pollings usually tossing them in the garbage or leaving
      when the professor did if it was at the end of the class.

      Sara
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic