25675Re: [SCA-JML] Fight for you right to say "no"

    Jun 1, 2009

      > Just to add to this, I have found a recipe for a honey cake that is
      > said to have been derived from the honey cake brought to Japan by
      > the Spainish explorers in that time period. All I have is the
      > recipe, I'll try and remember where I got it so other can read the
      > part of it being from that same time period. FYI I haven't been
      > able to get the recipe to work. This is very odd for me cause
      > thats what I went to school for, cooking. Well one of the reasons
      > I went to school for anyway.

      That is most likely castella (sp).

      > Thank you. I did this. The library gave me a form to fill out and
      > so I did. We shall see what happens. They did tell me I cuoldn't
      > leave the library with it, so looks like I will be taking notes
      > like mad lol.

      They will probably get the 1st edition of the thing some early
      printings of which were full of misprints, missing sections, &c. This
      is what comes from being your own copy editor. Hopefully, you will
      get either a later printing or better yet, the revised edition which
      has a blue cover. The very first printing was even mis-bound by the
      printer.