25440Re: [SCA-JML] Re: SCA Korea

  • JL Badgley
    May 1, 2009
      On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 11:14 PM, <Luiseach@...> wrote:
      > There is, or at least was a lady in Caid with a Korean persona.  When  I
      > met her a few years ago, she was in grad school, so she may have moved out of
      > our kingdom by now.  I do remember her lamenting that there wasn't much
      > information about everyday life and "stuff" in Korea in period either.  I
      > don't know about any other continental east Asian personas in the  kingdom.
      > [No, Iskander, I'm not forgetting you, that's why I said EAST  Asian.]
      > Luighseach

      Well, I set up a list. Not very active at the moment.

      I believe there are now lists out there for China, Japan, Mongols,
      India, and now Korea. So far, my wife and I are the only ones
      interested in also looking at SE Asia, but if there is anyone else out
      there, just have them contact us. But if you run into anyone looking
      for others interested in doing Korean personas in the SCA, there is
      now a place to get together.

      Or perhaps you are just interested in Korea for other reasons? The
      list is still there.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic