25435Re: SCA Korea

  • Luiseach@aol.com
    May 1 10:29 AM
      There is, or at least was a lady in Caid with a Korean persona. When I
      met her a few years ago, she was in grad school, so she may have moved out of
      our kingdom by now. I do remember her lamenting that there wasn't much
      information about everyday life and "stuff" in Korea in period either. I
      don't know about any other continental east Asian personas in the kingdom.
      [No, Iskander, I'm not forgetting you, that's why I said EAST Asian.]

      Luighseach
      web. Get the Radio Toolbar!