      From: Leonora Radovcic <Lightpaws@...>
      Subject: [SCA-JML] Miso Soup
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, 15 April, 2009, 7:49 PM

      Greetings. I've been a long time lurker on this list. Always reading, posting sometimes. I wish to ask for the receipe for Miso soup. I'd like to try and make one on my own. There was a receipe posted not too long ago. But, searching through the Archives would take forever, especially since I can't remember who had posted it. :)

      Would someone be kind enough to post it again? Thanks. =)

      YIS

      Branimira