25366Re: [SCA-JML] Miso Soup

  • Andrew T Trembley
    Apr 15 12:19 PM
      Leonora Radovcic wrote:
      > Greetings. I've been a long time lurker on this list. Always reading, posting sometimes. I wish to ask for the receipe for Miso soup. I'd like to try and make one on my own. There was a receipe posted not too long ago. But, searching through the Archives would take forever, especially since I can't remember who had posted it. :)

      If you go to the "visit your group on the web" link at the bottom of the
      page (reproduced here: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sca-jml/>) you'll
      see a search blank. Search on "miso" and you'll find a whopping 73
      messages to scan through.

      But that would take forever, wouldn't it.

      andy
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic