25220Re: [SCA-JML] Committment, Compromise and this SCA thing, was Re: Heian Court Dress

  • Audrey Bergeron-Morin
    Mar 3, 2009
      > I do this all the time. I will spend weeks or months on a project and
      > loathe the finished product for  days (or even weeks) once it is done

      Well, the trick is to put it away where you can't see it for a few
      weeks/months. When you come back to it with fresh eyes after a while,
      you find you've forgotten where most of the defects were and you like
      it better!

      Well... works for me, at least, and I'm a perfectionist.
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic