      From: Melissa Russell <virusq@...>
      Subject: RE: [SCA-JML] Re: Hats?
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, March 2, 2009, 2:20 PM

      I have seen them for $60, $90 and $230 online. I would be willing to pay
      $20-40, depending on quality and shipping costs.

      I would really like to know how to make my own, though. *Is currently eying up
      the dying fan in the corner with a lovely removable sando-gasa shaped
      blade-cage.*

      -Dayone
      Atenveldt

      How much would you be willing to pay for a sando-gasa that looks
      like

      this?

      http://www.yamatoku.jp/img/80725435g.jpg

      I've been thinking we have this problem every time someone wants a

      darn hat but is unwilling or unable to pay what Bokunan-do charges for

      theirs.

      I have an idea for a solution, but I am not going to throw myself on

      the grenade unless I know people are interested AND have realistic

      expectations as to what it's going to cost them.

      Your thoughts?