25218Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Heian Court Dress

    Mar 3, 2009

      Greetings from Solveig! Personally, I am rather in awe of people
      whose clothing efforts succeed. My only "successful" attempt at
      making clothing transpired during a clothing workshop in my apartment
      shortly before my second event way back in AS 11. I still
      occasionally wear a sideless surcoat that I made for that event.
      Everything else that I wear was made by somebody else. Even a couple
      of my make to order projects have failed. Consequently, at least two
      people theoretically still have bolts of fabric which I purchased.
      Anyway, as I recall, Erin looked reasonably spiffy at MiNoHi.