      From: tupan4 <tupan4@...>
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 11:23:14 AM
      Subject: [SCA-JML] Re: Heian Court Dress

      I've been frantically sewing all week on a new outfit for Mi-no-Hi,
      but I pretty much made it up to be "sort of" right (based on period
      elements, as Saionji-hime suggested later in her note). Re-reading
      some of these pages, I felt bad for a few minutes as I pondered the
      shortcomings of my new garb - but then I realized I was just being
      silly. It's pretty. And I can use these same hakama at Pennsic and
      not worry about walking in camp in them!

      I came up with a good solution: I'm going to think of my new outfit as
      "an homage" to Heian court dress! :-)

      ERIN
      (I'm more of a Kamakura girl anyway....)

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups .com, "wodeford" <wodeford@.. .> wrote:
      < ... >
      > All right. I am going to send you to the pages I wrote on Getting This
      > Right.
      > http://www.wodeford hall.com/ display.htm
      > http://www.wodeford hall.com/ karaginumo. htm

      < ... >