24120Looking for advice

  • Shannon Keys
    Jul 31, 2008
      Greetings! Most recently my Laurel presented me with a Calligraphy brush
      kit. Being located in he Upstate of South Carolina, I do not have easy
      access to a live instructor to learn this style of Calligraphy. (Western
      Calligraphy? I'll go bug Master Eldred!!) Does anyone have reccomendations
      for a good introductory work on Japanese Calligraphy?

      Meadhbh inghean Thaidgh ui Dohmnaill
      Mizuno Sakami
      Canton of Falcon Cree/Barony of Nottinghill Coill