24034Kamon Color

  • chrish19572003
    Jul 3, 2008
      What is the correct color for at 16th century Kamon?

      My lady is thinking of registering her families Kamon as her SCA
      device. I have talked with her relatives and they are not sure as to
      the colors the family was using in the SCA period.

      In the SCA period her family was allied with the Mori.

      Additionally would an allied family use the the Mori red color as a
      backgroungd for thier Kamon? Or would they use another color?

      Her choice would be to use a purple background with a white kamon

      Thank you
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic