23725Re: [SCA-JML] News from the outside world.

  • Rich Goble
    Apr 30, 2008
      ProLinkHosting.com. They'll hook ya up with unlimited drive space and unlimited bandwidth for $10/year. No gimmicks, no ads, no catches, no bandwidth caps, no BS... none of it. It'll take 'em about a day and a half to set up your hosting account and get everything situated.

      (I know about 'em because I've used them for years and they are wonderful. No I don't get kickbacks. I just believe in what they do.)

      - Imagawa Tadamori

      Andrew T Trembley <attrembl@...> wrote:
      On Apr 29, 2008, at 6:15 PM, wodeford wrote:
      > At the risk of sounding boastful, I not only had 20 + people turn up
      > after a hard Saturday night's partying for my 10 AM class on
      > pre-Edo-period Japanese clothing, but I took home the Journeyman class
      > prize for documentation in the historical masquerade at Costume Con 26
      > this weekend with my karaginu mo. Read more here:
      > http://gurdymonkey.livejournal.com/162853.html and
      > http://gurdymonkey.livejournal.com/163308.html

      Between event (studio-style) photo and roving photographers, over
      20,000 frames were turned in to the convention's photo office.

      It's taking a little time to process and figure out how/where to host
      all of this.

      In the mean time, we've got a flickr group that individuals have been
      posting their pics to:
      <http://www.flickr.com/groups/cc26>

      I haven't seen a pic of the karaginu mo come through yet, but I know
      official photography got some good shots.

      andy