23338Re: [SCA-JML] Greetings Friends!

  • sekinakagawa@aol.com
    Jan 7, 2008
      Greeting group!
      I have a humble question while in the subject of names, mine is Nakagawa
      Sukeie, I had it register in Atlantia last year after using Seki Nakagawa since
      the early 90s, simply enought it was very wrong and I could never used that
      name in proper terms. My question is simple:
      I forgotten what Nakagawa Sukeie means and would like help with the
      translation and kanji(?).

      Humbly,
      Nakagawa Sukeie
      Silverhart Chatelaine, An Tir

      but not to ask and remain ignorant, is a life long shame.