22833Straw Cloak?

  • Shawn
    Aug 29, 2007
      Greetings,

      I am from the humble Shire of Burning Sands in the noble Kingdom of
      Atenvelt playing a Japanese persona of the Kamakura time frame. I am
      new to this group and still reading through the old messages and would
      like to ask a question concerning the straw cloaks I have seen in
      pictures and in some short stories.

      To get to the point are these rain cloaks made of straw period
      (especially for Kamakura) and if so how exactly would one go about
      making one? I have been scanning the internet for months and have found
      nothing.

      Thank you in advance
      Nanashi Yuri-
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic