22777Re: [SCA-JML] Zokumyo usage

  • Nick starnes
    Aug 3, 2007
      Thank you , My Lady, for your response. To be honest I liked the phonetics of it. I am a fan of the Zatoichi(Blind Swordsman) movies,Taroichi (same flow) and In my mundane life i am the "First son of the First son" so i thought it would work. And in practical application , it would be easy for people to remember and pronounce. So in your words "Think about it" please because i thought, from my study of the SengokuDaimyo site, that it fallowed the rules.

      Saburomono,

      Hasekura Masashige

      > I was trying to figure out a zokumyo and I liked "Taroichi" is this
      > acceptable for "First son of the First son" And I did not see
      > Hasekura on the Myoji list. Can some one tell me what this translates
      > to? *Bows Low*

      I doubt that it works, but I will think about it. Why not just be
      plain old Tarou?
      Or, for that matter, why not pick one of the ancient uji and use the
      short
      form of the uji name as a prefix for Tarou. Then again, is being the
      first son
      of a first son important to you?