22566new name idea

  • vns2112
    Jun 28, 2007
      Tell me if this is acceptable. I have always favored Date Masamune in
      my reading of the Different Samurai characters of History. I wanted to
      portray a persona of a Family that was loyal to Him. One of them was
      the Hasekura. So would it be ok for my persona name to be( Hasekura
      Masashige ). I searched but found no Famous Historical figures with
      this name ,but it is a real Documented Family name. I am still on this
      subject because "Ii" said if i could document the names it was cool to
      have but i made them up,well not Saito, but anyway if this is good i
      will not waste anymore of the groups time.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic