22422Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Name Game Question

  • JL Badgley
    Jun 7, 2007
      Have you looked at the Miscellany at http://sengokudaimyo.com/ ? I'd
      suggest there and look up the information on names. In short, it is better
      to choose a known name than to try to put Japanese characters together and
      make one up. If you get a better grasp of the language it can be done, but
      almost always trying to impose western meaning on a Japanese name is going
      to end up with something that sounds more fanciful than not.

      -Ii