22323*waves* Update from Kumagaya Tenshi

  • Diane Taylor
    Apr 3, 2007
      Well, after a long trip out here and an even more frantic unpacking fiasco, I'm finally settled in to my new home in Meridies. However, One thing truly irks me to no end. I now live smack dab in the middle of a Zone. Meaning there is no DSL and none planned for anytime soon.

      That means I'm going to either be on *shudder* Dialup for a while or I'm going to be Library bound every week.

      Anyways, just thought I'd update you on what's going on here.

      Keep in touch.

      Kumagaya Tenshi

      Keep in touch,
      Diane Taylor
      http://dianet8.tripod.com

      Join me at the Jade Kitsune:

      Majestic Lion: Available now at Triskelion Publishing
      Ares in Chains: Now Available!

      Writers don't get mad, They write Books!