22140Re: [SCA-JML] Re:Re: Umeboshi.....eh?

    Feb 4, 2007

      >> I'm positive that outside of 3-4 select areas in the US, that
      >> asking for
      >> umeboshi would get you a completely blank look. Asking in anything
      >> but
      >> an Asian market in those select areas will probably get you a blank
      I believe that you are underestimating the availability of Asian
      grocery stores not to mention the health food stores and natural food
      stores already mentioned. Try just about any university town with a
      significant asian foreign student population.