22080Re: [SCA-JML] GWW Great Western War

  • Diane Taylor
    Jan 31, 2007
      Greetings Darth,

      Great Western War here in California had to be cancelled last year due to complications at the park we were using. At the moment, a search is underway for the new GWW site. I'll keep an ear to the wind and give updates when I can.

      Unfortunately, GWW 9 was my last GWW. I'm moving from Caid to Tenn. aka Meridies. But I will still be keeping in touch out here when I leave.
      Hope you will enjoy this board and the discussions that go along with it.

      Kumagaya Tenshi

      darth <darthrimmer@...> wrote:
      Hello everyone i am fairly new to this board, Was wondering if there
      was anyone in California going to the Great Western War. And if so
      would like to get in contact so a greater japanese presence could be
      shown altogether. We have set up a camp the last couple wars, the
      pictures are at fuguvillage.org. thanks D-

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?