21970Re: [SCA-JML] In need of an artist. slightly OT

  • Tracie Ellis
    Jan 2, 2007
      Um, fantasy? but what do I know...

      *shrug*

      Miriel (lurker)

      --
      Email me for designs on pre 1600 AD recreation jewelry. Great for gifts,
      and work well as modern jewelry too!

      "If a rubber ball bounces in a rubber room, have we then created a perpetual
      motion machine?" - T Ellis, 2006

      "There but for the grace of a demented deity, go I" - Tales of the Folly,
      by A. Fesler