21967In need of an artist. slightly OT

  • Diane Taylor
    Jan 2, 2007
      Just someone to draw me a sketch.

      This is Quasi off topic, but it deals with Japanes Armor.

      What I'm in need of is someone to can draw a suit of Japanese armor,
      but.. here's the kicker.. literally... I need the armor modified to
      fit a Centaur.

      I know I know, half of you are going, "What? Why?" It's for a book
      i'm writing and my cover artist needs to see the idea I'm talking
      about.

      Can someone help me out? Contact me off list.

      Thanks in advance. Artist will get a big thank you from me and a
      special mention in the dedication section.

      YIS,
      Qara Unegen
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic