2186(#$%^&* machine Bites Again...) Japanese textilestuff...

  • lynnx@enteract.com
    Nov 3, 2000
      > This I know goes against the 14" wide weaving loom
      > rule I have heard of, on that account I opted for convenience.

      correction: 17-18", in period! And given your size you'd
      probly look like you borrowed your little brother's kosode.
      ;->

      > Here are some sites I have found on traditional Japanese clothing.

      Nice! and here's one more

      http://www2.web-hyogo.or.jp/~tsnet/kmenu1/menu1e.html

      if you don't have a silk mill you can at least use the
      descriptions:-) for a guide for getting the Least-Worst over
      here! (Warning, may be a little OOP - but it beats the ****
      outta poly and that cotton and rayon "Japanese print" -
      geisha, bamboo/kanji, etc. - they use for quilting and
      making your own Tourist Trap "Kimona (><) Bathrobe!)