21805Re: [SCA-JML] Another name/mon question...

    Nov 13 6:05 PM

      Greetings from Solveig! Actually, there was a rather famous Sakuma a
      back in Japan. Sokuma is another thing. Where does this come from?
      Although my SHARP PA 8500 is familiar with Sakuma, it has never heard of
      Sokuma. Although somewhat unusual, my SHARP PA 8500 knows about
      two examples of Katsuna. Do you have any particular ideas you are
      to capture or are you most interested in the sound? Also, what period
      social class are you trying to recreate? These are significant
      factors in
      designing a name. Finally, including a -no- tends to be pretentious.