21646Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Artisan Champion!

  • sekinakagawa@aol.com
    Sep 5, 2006
      Greetings!
      The artisan's name is Lord James as to the name of his shire, I am not
      sure he is in Deville, LA, I am in the Barony of Marinus, Atlantia. The helm he
      entered in the competition is not shown anywhere that I know of ... however,
      there is a picture of a similar item in his web site which is
      _http://www.mysticmetals.net_ (http://www.mysticmetals.net) . Bottom of the helm list.
      As with all, thanks to those of you who join in his happiness, and for
      those of you whom I may have offended Gomen nasai!

      Humbly,
      Nakagawa Sukeie