21588Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Any koto players?

  • Rae Lahman
    Aug 30, 2006
      wodeford <wodeford@...> wrote: --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Rae Lahman <tsukiko_gozen@...> wrote:
      > Did you take it down to Lark In The Morning to see if they knew
      anything about tuning such an instrument? You're fairly close to them,
      aren't you?

      Better yet, I ordered a couple of books and picks, which arrived last
      week. I'm starting with the Chinese pentatonic tuning until I feel
      like I'm comfortable, then I can begin experimenting with koto tunings.

      Saionji no Hanae, West

      Oops, sorry! I posted that before I read on to see that you had ordered those, they had arrived, and you were doing pretty well with them. That will teach me to read all my mail before answering any. :)
      Best of luck with it!
      Tsukiko