21557Re: [SCA-JML] Greetings to the List

  • sigrune@aol.com
    Aug 21, 2006
      Good day Jewel,
      and welcome to the list. (and the Barony of Stierbach!)

      Quite close to you are several excellent people for recources,
      Baron Edward of Effingham, Lord Ii Katsumori, and Lady Abe Kotori are a hop skip and a jump from you as well as my lady and myself.

      I do know that Abe-hime has an extensive library, and is also a wiz on directing people to additional sources.

      Ii and Abe host a Asian-nights once a month, and I try to have a combination garb/armor/fighting workshop at least once a month as well.

      I am not sure how much information is available local on the danceing itself, but the shirabyoshi clothing, acessories, and a study of the culture of the courts they performed at we can certainly help you with.

      Look forward to seeing you at a event or class soon, if you have any questions feel free to contact us.

      -Takeda Akimasa
      sigrune@...
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic